A1 Envelopes Size Guide
Not sure what size you need? Our guide can help you pick the right invitation envelope for you. As a general rule of thumb, you will want to select an envelope slightly larger than your insert, to make it easy to insert and remove your item. Depending on the thickness of your insert, you may need more or less room around the item.
- A1 - 3 5/8 x 5 1/8 - Typically used for an RSVP envelope. Fits inside an A6, A7, or larger.
- A2 - 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 - Typically used for an RSVP envelope. Fits neatly inside an A6, A7, or larger envelope.
- A4 - 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 - Often used for 4x6 photos or invitations. Fits inside an A7, A8, A9 or A10 envelope.
- A6 - 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 - Commonly used for invitations up to 4 1/2 x 6 1/4. Fits inside an A7, A8, A9 or A10.
- A7 - 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 - Also known as a 5x7 envelope. Used for many standard cards and invitations.
- A8 - 5 1/2 x 8 1/8 - Used as an outer envelope. Fits a card, invitation, or insert up to 5 1/4 x 8 inches.
- A9 - 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 - Used as an outer envelope. Fits cards, invitations, or inserts up to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
- A10 - 6 x 9 1/2 - Also known as a 6x9 envelope. Outer envelope which fits inserts up to 5 7/8 x 9 3/8.
Need Something Special?
If you need special envelopes, or a certain color, or paper, please Contact Us for more information. We have a variety of items available for special order, that are ready to ship in just a couple days.