Which Shipping Envelopes Are Right For You?
are provided in paper or poly (plastic) and generally have a bubble lining. This is ideal for shipping fragile items. More cost effective than a standard shipping box, shipping envelopes are ideal when you need added protection.
, also known as Mailing Envelopes, are best for mailing documents, folders, marketing materials, brochures or catalogs. A flat paper envelope, available in a variety of bright colors and many popular sizes.
, are made from a special Tyvek material. Similar in size and style to Large Envelopes, Tyvek offers the added protection of tear and water resistant. Choose these envelopes if you are mailing important documents.
Shipping Envelopes - Size Guide
If you're not sure what size you need, measure the length (width) and height of your shipping item. You'll want to choose an envelope that is at least 1/16" or 1/8" larger then your insert, to make sure it fits.
Not sure what size you need? Our size guide can help you pick the right envelope, for the right reason.
Mailing & Shipping Envelopes
- 6x9 - Fits 5 7/8 x 8 7/8 insert, or an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper folded.
- 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 - Fits up to 6 1/4 x 9 1/4. Provides extra room for bulkier 6x9 items.
- 6x10 - Protect small items, jewelry, or parts during the shipping process.
- 8 3/4 x 11 1/4 - Ideal for mailing standard size (8 1/2 x 11) documents.
- 9 x 11 1/2 - Perfect for mailing larger stacks of standard (8 1/2 x 11) documents.
- 9x12 - Fits 8 7/8 x 11 7/8 insert, or standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
- 9 1/2 x 14 1/2 - Protect books, electronics, and other fragile items in transit.
- 10x13 - Fits a 9 3/4 x 12 3/4 insert. Ideal for sending presentation folders.